Rules For Installing And Operating Solar System
Installing Solar System
1. Installation of racking system.
a. Installing solar system to put corrugated iron roof
Type 1. Inox racking system-304
- Use inox as frame, bracket for putting roof, and use corrugated screws to connect from inox with corrugated skeleton. (The distance between the skeletons is 2.5-3m. Use the box 30x60x1.5mm, or 40x80x1.5mm).
- Weld frame with bracket. Order hole to wait for clamping to the solar panel.
- Install the solar panel according to the design, use the margin clamp and middle pull down screw, or bulong into the rack bar.
Type 2. Defined-aluminum scaffolding system
- Use defined-aluminum as scaffolding frame.
- Use bowl L to screw down the roof skeleton.
- Use bulong, the running rail catch between the defined-rail and bowl L
- Install the solar panel according to the design, use margin clamp and middle clamp to pull down screw bulong with the runners down the rail.
Type 3. Tubes, boxes, zinc, steel V, Z-shaped pins scaffolding system.
a. Use zinc box and V as skeleton, rack, similar to inox.
b) Installing solar system puts tile roof.
Drill directly on concrete roof (6mm), weld the feet of substructure post bracket for concrete roof houses.
- Weld frame, the bracket put on the lifting cradle according to types 1 and 3.
- Weld, pull down screws similar to corrugated iron roof.
- Use the rising part of tile roof with houses having wooden or zinc, iron trusses.
- For type 2, we put down directly the bowl L on foot of the column, or attach it to rising part of tile roof. And perform similar to putting iron roof.
c) Install on the ground with required-height
- For type 1 or type 3 systems, we use 100x100x3mm ciphertext, weld tube 875×1.8mm as the lifting cradle.
- Weld frame, the bracket of solar panel according to asking to design.
- Put the solar panel and catch margin clamp on the bracket frame.
For type 2 systems, we use the attached-accessory devices.
2. Install the solar panel
a. Installing seamless solar panel:
Install seamless solar panels to replace the roof, according to the investor’s wishe and design drawings.
Use V3 steel to weld with the top of the bracket and put bulong, the ecu 8 catches directly into the aluminum frame of the solar panel.
Use silicon, or adhesive glue to cover the gap of the solar panels.
b. Install typical solar panels.
Use the margin clamp system, middle clamp and typical attached- accessories.
3. Install connector.
a. Grid Sytem
With grid tied eclectrical system, we wire up solar panels connecing in series according to the Vdc input voltage standard of each of inverters types.
(Note: the total input voltage must be greater than the minimum voltage for starting inverter, and smaller than the maximum inverter voltage can withstand, recorded in the machine label)
The sequence number of solar panel connector is equal to the input number of inverter.
Install connector of protective devices, aptomat AC, fuse, lightning protection valve, grounding system, etc.
Install getting stuck connector to the total electrical cabinet of the electrical system.
Install Wifi connection according to instructions in the instruction table. Download the app on app-store or CH-play
Notes when installing grid systems.
- Can not connect or cause touching opposite cables in the same a solar panel or a seri of solar panels.
- Not be installed the total solar panel capacity much larger than the inverter capacity:
- Solar panel voltage is within the abillity of inverter.
- Ensure safety when connecting and getting stuck in eclectric.
b. The system has charges.
Connectoring the electrical charged system must follow the instruction of the technical staff.
Quantity and Voltage of acquy and solar panels must be suitable for inverter systems.
Check, avoid flickering, over-voltage between devices in the system.
c. Hybrid system (mix both grid and charge)
Connectoring of a hybrid system must comply with the technical staff’s instructions.
1. Booting the system.
For grid system, after connectored the grid directly with Network electricity, we turn ON switch to open grid solar system.
After the sleep mode finished, we check the status of the inverter and the light displayed on the display
|The LED display is green, the screen shows the output power, system works normally. (Normal)|
|The LED display is red, the error screen indicates that the operation system has a problem. You need to check system parameters and errors recorded on the display (Fault)|
If problems has not been solved, you should be reported to the manufacturer to find solution.
2. Operating system
When the system is operating normally, it will automatically switch according to time. We can check by looking at the display of inverter or the phone app connected via wifi
Operation in case of trouble: When the electrical system has a problem, we check the incorect line on the display screen, then tell the technician to have a solution.
Some common problems when using grid:
- Overvoltage, or under voltage (grid voltage exceeds the allowed threshold of inverter)
- No AC connected. Không có nguồn AC vào, Cần kiểm tra kết nối hệ thống điện lưới
- Unrecover phase sequence fault. Điện áp giữa các pha không cân bằng. kiểm tra lại tải điện và lưới điện giữa các pha.
- Other problems…
Maintenance, Testing Daily
1. Check efficiency, clean the battery plate
Depending on the environment each of areas, we can check the system more or less according to the cycle in year.
- 6 times per a year: for dusty places such as near industrial parks, workshops, or bad climate.
- 4 times per year: for places with medium environment, less dust.
- 2 times per 1 year: for the clean environment, not haunting dust.
2. Check the wiring system, operating equipment.
After a period of operation, it is possible that wires and systems are affected by the environment, human impact or other problems, resulting in poor contact and need to check and fix.